Take part in The Big SleepIN!
We need your help to tackle homelessness in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire.
Organise your own SleepIN using the resources below:
Information for schools
We understand that speaking about homelessness in schools can be difficult, the issue can be complex and difficult to explain.
We are here to help.
The Big SleepIN is a curriculum-linked learning and teaching resource designed to get pupils thinking about their homes, where they sleep and what makes a safe space, as well as the opportunity to make their own impact on the issue through practical event planning and fundraising tasks.
Start planning your own classroom SleepIN using the resources below.
Information for community groups
Come together for change.
We need you to organise a Big SleepIN to help support our life-changing work.
Use the community group resources below to get started.
Information for individuals
Get your family, friends or colleagues together, and help make change that matters.
- Organise a fundraising sleepover with your friends, family or colleagues
- Hold a wear your pyjamas or slippers day
- Go on a sponsored sleep walk in your dressing gown
- Have bedbug book sale - and sell your unwanted books and bedtime stories
- Make and sell midnight snacks - cakes, biscuits and more!
Be sure to keep us up-to-date with your plans using the hashtag #bigsleepIN