About the service
AHSS supports residents at two independent living projects in Aberdeen and also provides outreach support to Service Users who are usually in temporary accommodation in the city.
The partnership led by Aberdeen Cyrenians and is delivered in conjunction with Penumbra, Barnardo's and Aberdeen Citizen's Advice Bureau.
Who we help
The service is available to people aged 16 years old and over who typically:
- Are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Have multiple complex needs
- May have had trouble in the past with gaining or sustaining a mainstream tenancy.
How we help
AHSS provides integrated support to those who use the service including:
- Debt management advice and support
- Employability support
- Working with each person to build a sustainable home and prevent future episodes of homelessness.
How to access the service
Referrals to the service can only be made by Aberdeen City Council's Homelessness Advice & Support team. Please contact us if you have questions in relation to the service or your eligibility.